Professional, Custom BRAND Maker

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hyundai I30 debut at Frankfurt Auto Show

Auto News: South Korean manufacturer Hyundai inaugurated the launch of Hyundai I30 hatchback variant. This brand-new Hyundai car ready to compete with the Ford Focus in the European automotive market.

Hyundai makes the Frankfurt Auto Show 2011 to launch a five-door car segment. The design is similar to that carried I30 Elantra models are present in the United States. The difference is in the front grill, and a different first called to the "I" family series.

Hyundai offers a choice of two types of petrol engines of 1.4 liters and 1.6 liters, and two CRDi turbo diesel engines. All engine variants combined with manual transmission gearbox.

Hyundai I30 Hatchback generation as a family with a hexagonal face front grill and headlight design like a jewel, It adds a strong personality to the vehicle, and a sense of luxury, said Thomas Bürkle, Chief Designer, Hyundai Motor Europe.

Next year, Hyundai will also likely spawn I30 with a three-door or the sedan variant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Auto Daily News, All rights reserved
Powered by Blogger